Sunday, July 5, 2009

China Trip Day 2 - Zhu Hai



My experience at China is that they emphazize on Team Building & Quality Service.



This is my Hotel Room, for RM260 for a 5 Star Hotle Room is not bad.



This is the Grand View 5 Star Hotel, the one I am staying at Zhu Hai.



This is the new Wing of the Hotel.



This is a view outside of the Hotel, by the seaside, its so refreshing.



Here is a photo of me outside the Hotel, yes I know, I am getting chubbier, after this trip, got fatter even, coz eat alot of nice food, expensive hotels, high class massage centers and KTVs. Life is so luxurious.


As we walk down to the seaside, this is the view of the Roads of Zhu Hai by the sea.



One of the Beach View Condos by Zhu Hai.



From the Beach Waterfront, we can see Macau.



I feel so nerdy standing by the Waterfront. hahhaa Wish you guys were here to enjoy this moment together.



Raining at Zhu Hai the 3rd Day as we take the bus to Guangzhou.

\

This is Jin Yu Xuen, one of the most famous Dim Sum Restaurants in Zhu Hai, you must come here to try the food, its sooo Good, they even got a big hotel lobby to serve the waiting clients. 1st time in my life that I have to queqe and wait for 1 hour to eat Dim Sum. Imagine how famous it is, two of us spend about RM100 plus here.

No comments:

Post a Comment