Saturday, May 30, 2009

2009 KL Trip - Pavillion & Starhill

Just before Chinese New Year I went to KL for a shopping trip and to take any exam at SIDC KL for the licensing of a Futures Broker. Pavillion was simpy amazing after its decoration for CNY. This was the entrance.







Nando's Outlet at Pavillion.



Even KFC looks so high class at Pavillion.



Dunhill Outlet at Pavillion.



Parkson was the only place I went to shop at, I took a few things from BVLGARI also.



At MontBlanc I wanted to buy the MontBlanc Pen & Watch, too bad i can't buy the poster girl :P



At Bvlgari, I went in to see the IronMan watch and luxury items.. the Watch Cost Rm65,000! RM65,000! My God, might as well buy a Rolex with that kind of $.



At Gucci, I wanted to buy the Wallet, the girls was going for the purse and bags ranging at Rm8,000 to RM12,000. My god.



When the Devil wears Prada, what am I going to wear?



Even Old White Kopitiam looks great at Pavillion, I had my lunch here.. Nice Food.



Welcome to KFC at Pavillion. Nice oh.





Photos of the Food Court. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment