Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Dream Car - BMW 320i Coupe & M5

Last week I had the honour of going to see the new Launching of the BMW 3 Series 320i Coupe at Auto Bavaria Jalan Rock Kuching. My god, the car was simply breathe taking and it was my favourite Colour Pearl White BMW even!








Pretty? U can have it for Rm294,000, please call Michael Kuan at +6016-8960272 for a test drive should u feel you are seriously Interested.



This is the previous BMW M5, cost about Rm960,000 which I last saw, there is only two in Kuching so far, one is near Kenyalang, one is driven by A Famous Tan Sri's Son in Kuching. Most of you would know its who by now.



This Model is called BMW 32oi E46 aka BMW Eagle Eye. I like this model and has been dreaming of owning it since I feast my eyes upon it. Currently its market value should be around 90k to Rm120k depending on the year of the model.


If I get a BMW, I am going to modify it like this, well, if I am rich enough to buy a Brand New one, I wont' need to modify anything, but I will only buy a BMW after I have made my 1st Million thru my Investment & Tradings.

For now, I am still driving a Proton Wira which is good enough to take me from Point A to Point B, just not in style and not the Ultimate Driving Machine yet.

If I don't reach my 1st Million by the time my Wira is worn out, maybe I have to get a Proton Persona, which I think is a great local car, of course unmatch for the BMW. :P Sometimes I just can't convience myself to buy a 2nd hand or Recon BMW when there is a well maintained Brand New Car waiting for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment