Saturday, May 30, 2009

Australia 2005

During the year of 2005, I went to Australia with my mum. We went to Perth, Gold Coast & Adelaide and it was so fun that it was simply amazing. I fall in love with Sydney the moment I set foot on it. The Climate is nice, the people is friendly and life is just great there.



By the edge of Sydney, the City by the Sea.



A view of City from the Botanical Garden.



The Famous Sydney Opera House.



A nightview of the Famous Sydney Darling Harbour, its simple so beautiful.



Darling Harbour during Lunch time.



My mum and I at the Omegatrend ECM Seminar, it was good while it lasted.



Nightview of Darling Harbour from my Hotel Room. Its just so beautiful.



On Top of the Sydney Darling Harbour Bridge.



Standing Underneath a Light Rail.




Overlooking Darling Harbour from the bridge.



One of the Famous Korean drama was taken at this scene. I forgot the name.



This view took my breathe away.



Wanna take a Helicopther ride at the Gold Coast? Its so Breathe Taking.







This is how Gold Coast Looks like, the Green tall Building is the world's tallest Condominium. Simple Breathe taking.



Darling Harbour around 3p.m. afternoon.. Its so beautiful.


This was taken naer my cousin's Condominum at North Sydney.



Touching the Pacific Ocean.



The Famous Sydney Bondi Beach, most of the residents here are Jewish. I saw a nude couple here! haha



A View overlooking Sydney from the outskirts.






Sydney Bondi Beach.



This was taken at Surfer's Paradise at Gold Coast.



Fresh Fruits at Sydney Fish Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment