Saturday, May 30, 2009

Phuket Thailand 2002

During the Month of April 2002, I had the chance to visit Phuket Thailand as part of the Incentive Trip for ING Insurance Agent. I had to do Rm20,000 within a month to qualify for this trip and I really manage to push myself and go for it.

Phuket is just amazing, I would really love to go again. I visited Phuket before the Tsunami, so I wonder how Phuket is like now that they have rebuilt it. My friends told me that Phuket is So Fun and amazing now, but some say Bali is better and more fun. I never been to Bali, but I plan to go there when I have the chance.




Here is the group of West Malaysian that I have enjoyed the trip together with when I was there. There were only 3 of us from East Malaysia. :)


The Famous Sleeping Buddha from the cave.



This is the famous Phuket "Coral Rock" that we always saw on the poster, this spot is where James Bond's "The Man with The Golden Gun" was filmed. What really surprised me was that the beach was not as beautiful as in the movie. It was slightly dirty and more hotter than I expected.



Enjoying the Sun on top of the Motor Boat to the Phuket "Coral Rock". Its so breezy but hot.



Sitting by the Hotel Swimming pool early in the morning after Breakfast. There were some hot Japanese Chicks, but didnt' have the chance to take photos with them. So pretty. So Hot!



Putting Lanterns on the River, part of a Phuket Culture for Tourist. They even played Fireworks for us at the Cultural Village Show. Bidding us Farewell and Good Health.



At the Hotel Lobby, there is a girl playing Musical Instruments to welcome the guess coming in.



Enjoying a real Thai Massage by the Elephant. One strong step and good bye Brandon.



This is the famous Phuket Hot "Chicks" "He" is Gorgeous, isn't he? One of the most beautiful Transvastites I ever seen, we must give them tips for taking photos with them. Its part of the rule.

1 comment:

  1. Graet advanture, Brandon... May I share an article about the tranquil Li River in Guilin , China in http://stenote.blogspot.com/2017/12/a-journey-along-li-river.html
    Watch also in youtube https://youtu.be/Dk3oSC17xdo

    ReplyDelete