Saturday, May 30, 2009

Proton Persona - My next Car maybe?

Last week, I drove pass the new Proton Edar 3S Platinum Center at Jalan Tun Jugah and stop in for a look at the Proton Persona, wanted to find out what's the different between the B Line, M Line, H Line and the Special Ediation.

Personally I like the MLine, either Manual or Automatic Gear. Its only about Rm53,000 for MLine Manual and Rm55,788 for MLine Automatic Gear. Looks like Persona Automatic Gear is my next choice if my Wira worns out.


Watching so many of my friends paying huge loans and huge monthly maintenance on their old BMWs is really a concern for me if I buy a BMW also.

Of course if I got one Millions Ringgit, BMW is a piece of Cake for me, if I have it that is.

For Rm690 for 9 years at 3.95% per month. I think I can manage it. But no plans to buy a new car yet. Just wanna enjoy a debtless life as it is for now :P







No comments:

Post a Comment