Saturday, May 30, 2009

Taiwan 2002

During Dec 2002, I went to Taiwan for 9 days, it was so cold that its was chilly everyday over there. I had to sleep with the heater on! I went over there with about 20 teenagers under the Lions Club Youth Exchange Home Stay Program. Imagine just a few months after I am back from Korea. I am flying off to Taiwan again.

In year 2002, I was traveling like almost 65 days per year for Holiday, its my dream that I can travel for 2 months per year on Holiday since then.



Photo Taken near the Taiwan Taipei Memorial Park, its so beautiful and great view of Taipei City.



When a Snake meets a Lion, he will pamper the Lion. Reminds me of ING when I was there. This was taken at Sing Kwang Shopping Mall, one of the biggest Shopping Malls in Taipei during that time before the Tower 101 was built.



This is the group of girls that I went to Taiwan with, most of them are from Sarawak. I was the eldest among the "Youth" so I had to take care of them also.

No comments:

Post a Comment