Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Aztech 3.5G Mobile Wifi Modem

Imagine we are attending a Forex or Futures Trading Seminar and the Hotel Wireless network sucks and you keep getting disconnected. And you forgot to bring your Celcom 3G Mobile Modem but the guy sitting next to you remembered. That feeling is very helpless right?

Well fear no more, introducing the new Aztech 4 Port Wireless-N Router (N meaning VERY VERY Wide Network Range) plus HSPA 3.5G Support for 3G Mobile Broadband.

For the Retail price of Rm259, you can have your own 3G Mobile Wireless Network on the go, one that allows you to share with people that doesn't have 3G Mobile USB Modems.



I just can't wait to plug this into my 3G Network and try it out, it also supports Network Printer and USB Network Storage, a very cool and smart design I should say.

Hope the next one comes with at least 3 USB Ports and also has a building ADSL Modem, then it would be perfect.



So this is the list of things I am going to bring when I go travelling, yeah I know I am nuts, bringing my own Wireless Modem, but sometimes when there is an Emergency, we just need it.

Imagine, I got 3 Nokia Handphones, 1 is which is a Nokia 6300 for Smsing. 2 of them which is 3.5G Handphones Nokia 6120 Classic and Nokia 5320 Xpress Music. Plus my always problem solving Apacer 16GB USB Thumb Drive. Yeah, I am a certified Tech Geek.

Just too bad, I haven't been able to convience myself to buy a New Apple iPhone 3GS, Nokia N97 and the new SmartPDA HTC Diamond2 (I use it to trade Forex Mobile). Samsung Jet will be most likely the next on my list. Yeah, definitely I am a tech geek.

No comments:

Post a Comment