Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sweet, Juicy, Melting Delicious J.Co Donuts



I am now at Pavillion KL enjoying J.Co Donut :P Will be going to LCCT Later. Back to nice old cozy Kuching where I can sleep in my own King Size Bed :P



This Meal will slow down my 60kg Diet for a few days, but now I don't care about my diet for the next 30 mins. Coz its only once a while I come to eat my favourite J.Co Donut here at Pavillion, Surrounded by Hot Creamy Chicks and Foods. Enjoying Nice R&B Music and cozy aircond. Watching ppl using LV and Gucci and Prada :)



While I am here online doing blogging and trading the Futures & Forex Market. hahaha. Who says you can't eat Donut while you work?



Can you picture a lay back chubby guy like me carry 4 boxes of J.Co Donuts rushing to board a plane at LCCT? We were the last 2 person to board the plane and there wasn't much space for us to put our luggage, during the whole flight, I have to hold on to that 4 Dozen Doughnut with just one hand. We were practically laughing all the way on the flight thinking what we were going to do with 4 Dozens of J.Co Donut if we had miss our flight.



I just can't picture myself if I had to eat 4 Dozen of J.Co Sweet & Juicy Donuts if we really miss the plane :)

The Moral of the Story: Always use Web Check In! Don't use Mobile Check in coz sometimes the system don't sent you the Check in Code thru Sms!

No comments:

Post a Comment