Monday, September 14, 2009

Temptations From KL & Kuching.

Going to KL is always a very wonderfull Food Experience for me. Especially when I get to eat Japanese Food, enjoy the Donuts and the roadside Mamak Stalls.

Sometimes I just really wished I had the $ to buy a Condo at Damansara and a nice car to drive at KL. :)



But with my busy work schedule lately. it won't be so much chance of me to go to KL so often as whenever the market is trading, I have to monitor my investment position.. In a way, I am tied to my job.

But life in Kuching is improving, over the two years, we have got Spring, Boulevard and more varieties of Fast Food & Retail Outlets coming into Kuching.

Sushi King, Secret Recipe, Kenny Rogers & etc. I think besides the Massage center being the most popular business in Kuching, Food Business would be second most popular business in Kuching.

Went to Frenz & Family at Jalan Song on Saturday night and enjoyed the Chicken Chop and the Cabonara there.. really love it. However, I recommend the Black Pepper Sauce instead of the Brown Sauce (not much taste).



I asked a Sibu friend of mine, which one would she prefer if she loved Donut or Cheese Cake, she said she wants them both! So in the interest of keeping a good friendship, I asked a fellow colleague to hand carry 6 slices of Delicious Creamy Sweet Six Secret Recipe Cheese Cakes to Sibu. Hand Delivered by Mas :P



Personally I am scared of Cheese cakes coz I think its more fattening than Donuts :) Anyway, gain 1.2kg during this trip. on a fasting diet now to reduce it to the pre-KL trip Weight. I am about 20kg from my ideal weight :) And yes, I am Slightly Overweight. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment