Wednesday, September 23, 2009

One of My Passion Incomes - MJ Life after 4 months

As most of you would have already probably know. I joined a Interesting Health Management Business a few months ago. The Company is located at IBM Building near 1Utama and just beside TV3 Building. Located on the 2nd Floor at IBM Building, KPMG is also located there.

Anyway, as a proud Business Development Agent of MJ Life. I am happy to share with you that we will be opening a New Branch near Jalan Song in Nov 2009. It will be our East Malaysia Service Center. Helping people to manage their Health thru Prossionalism and Love and Care.

More news to come in the future at this blog.

Anyway, since I joined in May, the returns from my efforts are limitless, I am so happy about it.



This is my June 2009 income which has given me about RM2175.60.


My MJ Life income for July is about RM933.50. Reason? I was away for a two weeks holiday in China but life is still great :P Those of you who know me personally would agree I enjoy life to the max.



For the month of August, I got a group growing in KL, Kuching and Sibu, and life things are getting very interesting. My team members also earns quite RM1000 plus. My Team Leader for that month earned about RM30,000 as she got about 50 Business Agents under her group currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment