Saturday, September 5, 2009

The New Samsung Jet Mobile Phone, Another Samsung iPhone?

Recently my uncle bought the New Samsung Jet Mobile Phone coz his Sony Ericsson K810 has can no longer boot, this is the 3rd Sony Mobile Phone that I know within 3 years that breaks down easily. Seems that still Nokia phones are long lasting than Sony.

Anyway, my uncle has been gossiping about how Sleek Looking is the new Samsung Jet and the Blackberry Storm & Curve.




This is how Samsung Jet looks like, its reminds me of iPhone 3GS, mind you, the screen is Samsung AMOLED technology, using the Latest LED Screens, even more crystal clear than the normal LCD that we got.



How big is Samsung Jet? This is how it looks like next to my Tissot Watch. For Rm1599, not bad. Sleeky design, works like iPhone.



I can't get a clear shot of the Handphone even though its in my hands, so I have to show u the photos from GSMArena.com.


Nice? Go Grab one. This one is on my shopping list after iPhone and Nokia N97. The Average Malaysians Change Mobile Phones every 18 months, Singaporean Change every 8 months (coz the operators give free mobile phones).

1 comment:

  1. eu kero saber como é q configura ec celular,tenho um igualsinho mas ñ sei como configurar,...
    orkut:karennb694@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete