Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What would you do when you have RM10 Million?

A few days ago, one of my rich friends ask me, what would I do when I have RM10,000,000. I knew he was testing my mindset. Anyway, earning RM10,000,000 Networth (meaning no Liabilities) is my dream.

Last time I use to think I should be earning RM5,000 per month when I am age 30. Then I realize its really a small dream and its not enough to satisfy my hunger. So now I am targetting Rm10,000 per month, then slowly doubling it every year. :)

Anyway, things are starting to look on track as I have a few passive income and some investment incomes. I am not rich, as I also maintain a very expensive lifestyle and some bad habits. :(

As most of you know, I am currently a Futures Broker at OSK Investment Bank Kuching. I also recommend people to trade Malaysian and Foreign Equity/Stock Markets, Futures and Forex Trading should anyone is interested. So there are a few incomes alone from Trading & Investments.

Another Passive Income I have would be from MJ Life Health Management as I am a Business Development Agent since May 2009, we will be opening a new Branch Office here in Kuching Jalan Song soon. As renovation just started.

I have been trading Stocks & Futures for the last 6 years and enjoyed a very interesting lifestyle. :) Quite happy with what I have learned and achieved. I am more career & lifestyle focused. I wouldn't say I am materialistic, I would prefer the phrase Lifestyle Focused. :)

I am hoping that I can bulit 10 Sources of Self Sustaining Income in years to come. Some from Investment Income, some from Business Income and some from Trading Income. ;p

So what would I do when I have RM10,000,000? I would work out a way for me to earn at least Rm1,000,000 per month. Yes, Rm1 Million per month, then within 2 years after doing that, I wanna earn USD1,000,000 per month. I definitely won't be able to do it alone. I will have a team of smart investors and business group which is smarter and more intelligent than me. If possible, I wanna be a young Warren Buffet.

My Dream Lifestyle, I only need to work perhaps 10 months per year, and Holiday with my loved one and friends at least 2 months a year, annually every year, I been doing that for the pass 5 years and I will continue to do so. Well, even travelling by AirAsia is consider a holiday right? :P

Ok, to cut it short, if I have RM10,000,000. I would invest/trade:

Rm100,000 into KLCI Futures & CPO
RM100,000 into Forex
RM500,000 into KLSE Speculative/BlueChip Stocks
RM2 Million into HKSE/Singapore/US Stocks

RM500,000 into Kuching Properties.
RM1 Million into KL Properties
RM2 Million into International Properties (Singapore/Australia/China)
RM1 Million into Businesses in Malaysia (at least 5 Businesses including construction & food supplying)

RM1 Million as Backup Funds (Medical Funds/Emergency)

RM500,000 to enjoy a great Lifestyle (Holidays/Sports Cars /Branded Goods)

Note: When it comes to Futures & CPO, its speculative trading & position trading. BlueChips are for Capital gains and then keep them as Dividend Incomes if we bought at the low. I like HK Stocks myselfs. Genting Singapore is also not bad. Forex Trading can also be turned into a very lucractive business income that can be transformed into a Million Dollar Business within the next 5 years if you join the right business group.

Businesses in Malaysia would be food supplying, construction and health management where there is huge potential market growth, consumer related.

As for properties, I aim for Rental Income and capital growth instead of the normal buy/sell concept. Rental Income is the best passive income that we can generate easily when we have the knowledge.

This sounds like a very lazy Investment Portfolio right? Well, Imagine if I turn this into a Unit Trust Fund like Bershire Hattaway Fund? A unit trust fund that covers all aspects of Lifestyle, Investment Needs and Diversified? :P

1 comment: